Coastal Cargo prides itself as being the only originating stevedoring company located in New Orleans, LA. Coastal Cargo has remained a valuable part of the Crescent city’s port community.
Our company’s dedication and professionalism has helped us expand our services in New Orleans. In addition, we are licensed to operate in Baton Rouge, LA and Panama City, FL.
We specialize in bulk & break-bulk carriers, ro-ro vessels, general cargo vessels, project cargo, and offer a wide range of warehousing and storage services.
Using our proprietary computer systems and efficient workforce, we control all terminal operations at our facilities including all handling of cargos, inventory control, clerking, order entry, storage space, and invoicing.
Coastal Cargo Company operates the Louisiana Avenue complex, which is one of the largest break-bulk terminal operations in the Port of New Orleans, at Mile 95 on the Mississippi River. The complex consists of the Louisiana Avenue Wharf, the Harmony Street Wharf, and the Seventh Street Wharf. The facility provides approximately a mile length of berthing space, enabling Coastal to handle multiple vessels at one time. Coastal Cargo utilizes at Louisiana Avenue experienced non-union labor allowing us to offer the utmost flexibility in meeting customer requirements.
What We Offer:
- 4,015 linear feet of berth with superb infrastructure
- Multiple berths between three cargo sheds
- 431,021 square feet of covered warehouse space
- 39 acres of total space including backup storage
- Transloading capabilities to/from rail
- All Class I railroads connects into our facility, which provide direct rail service and connectivity to the whole of North America
- Marginal Track ability for heavy lift rail solutions direct to/from vessel and/or barge
- Easy access to Interstate 10 and the Crescent City Connection
For more information on CCLA contact (504) 587-1200 or request a quote by completing the quote request.
Jeff Allen: Vice President Operations
Errol Kerne: Terminal Manager
Urban Martinez: Sr. Operations Coordinator
For more information on the Port of New Orleans visit:
No Work Holidays
- New Year’s Day
- 4th of July
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- Mardi Gras (New Orleans & Pascagoula)
- Easter Sunday (Houston)