Coastal Cargo of TX operates the Care Terminal in the Port of Houston, providing terminal and stevedoring services. Care Terminal is a multipurpose, non-union labor facility on a 32 acre site located on the north side of the Houston ship channel, near the city of Channelview, Texas. Coastal Cargo of Texas, Inc. provides stevedore and terminal services in the Port of Houston at Care Terminal, Woodhouse Terminal, South Central Terminal and the public wharves at Port Freeport, TX.
What we Offer:
- 65,000 square feet of covered warehouse
- 15 acres of paved open storage, 1000 lbs per square foot load capacity
- 1120 linear feet of vessel cargo berths with a maximum draft of 40 feet
- Multi-use terminal which handles containers, break-bulk, heavy lifts, project and bulk cargos
- On-site rail siding, with switching services provided by PTRA
- Certified truck scales and 24 hour security
- Inland access is near the intersection of Interstate 10 and Beltway 8
- Closest non-container terminal to U.S. Gulf and Houston Pilot Station
For more information on CCTX contact (281) 860-0010 or request a quote by completing the quote request.
Jeff Allen: General Manager
Walter Smith: Operations Manager
Robert Godinich: Terminal Manager
For more information on the Port of Houston visit: