Coastal Cargo Company operates the Louisiana Avenue complex, which is one of the largest break-bulk terminal operations in the Port of New Orleans, at Mile 95 on the Mississippi River. The complex consists of the Louisiana Avenue Wharf, the Harmony Street Wharf, and the Seventh Street Wharf. The facility provides approximately a mile length of berthing space, enabling Coastal to handle multiple vessels at one time. Coastal Cargo utilizes at Louisiana Avenue experienced non-union labor allowing us to offer the utmost flexibility in meeting customer requirements.
What We Offer:
- 4,015 linear feet of berth with superb infrastructure
- Multiple berths between three cargo sheds
- 431,021 square feet of covered warehouse space
- 39 acres of total space including backup storage
- Transloading capabilities to/from rail
- All Class I railroads connects into our facility, which provide direct rail service and connectivity to the whole of North America
- Marginal Track ability for heavy lift rail solutions direct to/from vessel and/or barge
- Easy access to Interstate 10 and the Crescent City Connection
For more information on CCLA contact (504) 587-1200 or request a quote by completing the quote request.
Jeff Allen: Vice President Operations
Roy Brupbacher: Terminal Manager
Urban Martinez: Sr. Operations Coordinator
Kenneth Burnsed, Operations Coordinator
For more information on the Port of New Orleans visit: